top of page

Sat, Feb 25



Guided session with live models

Tuition $1,000.00 Deposit $350.00 (Non-Refundable) Remaining $650.00 Due at workshop.

Registration is closed
See other events

Time & Location

Feb 25, 9:00 AM – Feb 26, 2:00 PM

Fairfield, 932 Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533, USA

About the event

Are you having a hard time navigating through your PMU services?

Did you know that only 27% percent of people who get a professional license go on to practice while the other 73% never start due to lack of confidence or feeling like they are not ready?

What is a guided session?

Our guidance sessions are designed to assist certified PMU artist with specific eyebrow procedures from start to finish on a live model. These sessions are hands-on, fully guided and supervised to help break the ice, understand service flow and regain confidence when working with clients. During this 1-1 session, your instructor will shadow and guide you through the service of choice with a live model. If you are unable to find a model, we can assist you. Supplies needed to carry out each service will be provided by your instructor. Students are expected to bring their own PMU machines and positive attitude.

Guidance sessions are customized to each students individual needs. Although each session is structured to run the same way, we may focus on a particular aspect of a service to help strengthen any weaknesses. Our goal is to ensure the student can successfully complete services with confidence without direction in the future. Because each student is already certified, we will be addressing service based needs associated with consultation and intake, initial service and any aftercare instructions given to clients. Below, each session outlines the specifics of what will be covered in each guidance session.

  • Tray set up
  • Client consultation, Intake forms
  • Eyebrow Mapping
  • Outline technique
  • Guided service assistance on 1 live model
  • Aftercare
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.





  • Ombre Powder Guided Session







Share this event

bottom of page